Mario Lopez Interview | People Who Inspire Ep. 3

8:37 AM Unknown 1 Comments



You guys!  I am so excited to have Mario Lopez with me for an all new episode of People Who Inspire.  If you're like me, then you grew up watching him on Saved By the Bell, so I must admit... sitting on set at EXTRA interviewing him was a bit surreal (in the best way possible!).  


I have had the chance to get to know him over the past of couple years, while working at EXTRA, and I've been so inspired by not only how gracious and talented he is - but by how hard he works.  Literally the hardest working person I've ever met!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy getting to know him a bit more. :)

Be sure to check him out weekdays on EXTRA as well as on social media at @MarioLopezExtra (He posts on Instagram more than I do! LOL). Of course, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't yet for more videos just like this! :)

1 comment:

  1. 24 HOURS EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL CASTER 
    After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged Dr gbojie , and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 24 hours . He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. The spell casters email is gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com  . You can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case like (1) Love Spells 2) Lost Love Spells 3) Divorce Spells 4) Marriage Spells 5) Binding Spell. 6) Breakup Spells 7) Banish a past Lover 8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell  if you are having any problem for a lasting solution   you can also check out his website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me 

    ReplyDelete