Mario Lopez Interview | People Who Inspire Ep. 3

8:37 AM Shae Wilbur 0 Comments



You guys!  I am so excited to have Mario Lopez with me for an all new episode of People Who Inspire.  If you're like me, then you grew up watching him on Saved By the Bell, so I must admit... sitting on set at EXTRA interviewing him was a bit surreal (in the best way possible!).  


I have had the chance to get to know him over the past of couple years, while working at EXTRA, and I've been so inspired by not only how gracious and talented he is - but by how hard he works.  Literally the hardest working person I've ever met!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy getting to know him a bit more. :)

Be sure to check him out weekdays on EXTRA as well as on social media at @MarioLopezExtra (He posts on Instagram more than I do! LOL). Of course, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't yet for more videos just like this! :)

0 comments: