Kanye's EPIC RANT Against Jimmy Kimmel

4:21 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Kanye isn't known as the most even tempered hip hop star out there....  ESPECIALLY lately.  I guess I can't fault him much for being easily aggravated by the constant hounding of the paparazzi - but his latest rant is aimed at someone else entirely.

Jimmy Kimmel. Yes, my favorite late night personality has come under fire by Mr. West and the whole thing is actually a bit hilarious.

So here's what happened.  Kanye West sat down with BBC for an exclusive interview - an interview during which his arrogance flew off the charts. Here's a lil quote just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

'Rap is the new rock and roll. We the rock stars… We the rock stars, and I’m the biggest of all of them.' 

 How this guy can fit his massive ego through any door is beyond me!  Anyway... Kimmel had the brilliant idea to do a little reenactment of Kanye's interview... see below.
 

I honestly thought that was pretty harmless... But Kanye clearly did not. He went on a MASSIVE twitter rant against Jimmy Kimmel shortly after that aired - and instead of taking to twitter to respond, Jimmy confronted him on tv.

This is HILARIOUS.



I just don't understand where his head is at. He KNOWS he's being watched by the media, he KNOWS that goin' off on Jimmy Kimmel is going to be major news, he KNOWS this isn't going to paint him in the best light - so WHY DO IT?!?!? Kim - REIN IN YO MAN!

0 comments: