The *EXTRA* Details

2:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Wow!  I've been so overwhelmed by all of your messages, comments, tweets, and posts!  Thank you all so much for, not only supporting me but for celebrating this exciting move with me. I'm so happy to be a part of the EXTRA fam.




As I announced yesterday, I will be appearing once a week on EXTRA for a segment called Extra Hot Deals.  I've teamed up with a company called @StyleMined to offer you all *INSANE* deals on some really incredible items each week.  Let me tell you... I could not be more excited about this partnership.

Each week I will feature some of my favorite trends, and the best part is - you will be able to take home all of 'em!  Every item will be offered to EXTRA viewers at a discount! -And when I say "discount" I mean MAJORRRRR discount.

Honestly, I'm already flipping out over what I've got for you this upcoming week...  I can't wait for you guys to see!

My segment kicks off THIS TUESDAY - CLICK HERE to find out when EXTRA airs in your city - and please, help me spread the word by Tweeting/Instagramming/Facebooking the picture below!  *Make sure to tag @ShaeWilbur and #ExtraHotDeals 


Again, I can't thank you all enough for the love you've shown me...  I feel like we're in this journey together! It's fun to share life with all of you.   

xoxo

0 comments: