An ENGAGEMENT, a WEDDING & a SCANDAL

7:10 AM Unknown 0 Comments

***UPDATE - SEE WORDS IN RED BELOW***

So much to talk about in today's Morning Dish!  Details on the Kimye engagement, Kelly Clarkson's Tennessee hillside wedding and the MAJOR scandal surrounding one of my favorite Idol alums, Katherine Mcphee.

In case ya missed it - here's a close up of Kim's ring.  Absolutely STUNNING.



And, now for the big "Awwww" moment - an instagram video from the pre-proposal setup at the San Fran Giants stadium.


Not only did Kanye have "PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!" appear on the giant screen at the San Fran Giants stadium, he hired a 50 piece orchestra to play Lana Del Rey's song, Young and Beautiful.  SO FREAKING ROMANTIC! -Although I will say, if I hear that song one more time I might have to yank my eardrums out.  Between The Great Gatsby trailer and my car radio, I just can't take it anymore!!!! But I digress...


Honestly, I'm happy for these two.  I'm glad they're FINALLY heading down the aisle.

Ever since I saw Kanye's interview with Kris Jenner back in August, my opinion of their relationship has changed a bit. Despite all his flaws, Kanye seems absolutely smitten with Kim, a feeling he's had since they first met 15 years ago.  It's a long clip but definitely an interesting interview if you haven't seen it yet.

************************************************

So, will Kim & Kanye have a low key wedding? Take your guess in my poll below!

surveys

0 comments: