Bring on the DRAMA!

6:38 AM Unknown 0 Comments

 
Alright so you've seen me posting about it non stop for the past few weeks and now we are just TWO DAYS away from the SERIES PREMIERE of The Drama Queen!!!!


That preview pretty much says it all.  Marki Costello is not only "Hollywood Royalty" [granddaughter of comedian Lou Costello] - she's an unfiltered, uncensored, tell-it-how-it-is kinda girl... oh.. and she's MY manager! :)


The show will feature all aspects of MARKI COSTELLO - from her personal life, to her Hosting Bootcamps, to managing her clients.  Which brings me to the most asked question I've gotten recently:  "Will you be on the show?!?!"  Allow me to answer that for ya... YES! :)

 

If you've been wondering what in the heck I've been doing on all my California trips, watch the show and you'll see! [UPDATE: I'm not sure when my episode will air but keep tuning in & I'm sure you'll see me!] Set your DVRs, spread the word - I could not be more excited about this!

This show really gives you a look into what goes on in Hollywood BEHIND the scenes.... and trust me, there is NEVER a dull moment with Marki.  I mean... let's just say that Simon Cowell has NOTHING on her when it comes to being brutally honest. :)



YES she's a Drama Queen, and YES she can be totally CRAY at times, but she's a GENIUS when it comes to finding and developing talent.  I couldn't be happier to be a part of her agency!

So make sure you watch The Drama Queen Sunday nights, and LIVE TWEET w/ me during the show @SharonWilbur!  Here's another lil sneak peek:
 

0 comments: