Your Daily Obsession: BLOW DRY PERFECTION

8:12 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm OBSESSED... completely obsessed with the latest trend in Hollywood Hair:  The Blow Dry Bar.

Blow Dry Bars have been popping up all over the country [INCLUDING Jacksonville] so naturally, when I heard that Cortello Salon in Jacksonville beach had launched the StyleMe Blow Dry Bar, I had to see what it was all about.

Check out the latest edition of Your Daily Obsession for all the details! *SPECIAL INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY BELOW VIDEO*


Alright so here's my gift to you! I'm giving away a Wash/Dry/Style at the StyleMe Blow Dry BarAll you have to do to enter is:

 

1. Follow @shaewilbur on Instagram

2. Instagram the picture below using hashtag #stylemeshae



[Must live in the Jacksonville area to win | Winner will be chosen on Friday]

0 comments: