Fallin' for Floral

9:50 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Well someone's happy about this weeks #EXTRAhotdeals!  Can ya tell?


I have been waiting weeksssss to feature this jewelry designer and I'm so happy that the time has finally come. Check out the video below and prepare to fall in love with A Marmer Jewelry

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Shop #EXTRAhotdeals by CLICKING HERE!

Gahhhh I am obsessing over these A Marmer necklaces for realzzzzz!


There's something empowering about wearing a phrase like "I overcome" around your neck, ya know?  -And the diamond "..." detailing doesn't hurt either. :)  Anyway, remember that you have until MONDAY to shop these deals! :) 

Okay onto my outfit deets.  This may be one of my fav #EXTRAhotdeals looks to date! I stumbled upon this skirt at Foreign Exchange and fell in looooove with it!  The floral watercolor print is so soft and feminine... Mix that with the edgy hi/low cut of the skirt and you've got perfection! 


I paired it with a fitted crop top (LOVE the "V" detailing along the bottom of it) and nude pumps to top it off.   The top was another find at Foreign Exchange and was on sale 2 for 1, so I snagged it in a coral color as well! #SCORE


Get the look:

0 comments: