The Perfect Pool Day

11:58 PM Unknown 0 Comments



So apparently Los Angeles hasn't gotten the memo yet that it's fall, and I'm not complaining one bit. These past few afternoons have been ESPECIALLY scorching so I thought I'd spend my #SundayFunday poolside.   Of course, in LA a "pool party" doesn't mean flip flops and an oversized bathing suit cover up... I mean, I have learned something in my 6 months here... so here's my OOTD!


My Louis Vuitton Neverfull is one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.  This purse doubles as my work bag, makeup bag, computer bag, carry on and now pool tote!   Let's take a closer look at the outfit itself... 


This sheer top is my latest obsession.  I snagged it from Target a couple of weeks back and have already styled it a bunch of different ways.  Today obviously I went with a more casual look, pairing it with my bathing suit [from Victoria's Secret] and some old jean cutoffs.   My fav tassel pendant necklace from Ellie's Sparkes added just the right touch of color.  


These ADOOOOORABLE shoes, from CICIHOT.COM, are the latest addition to my collection and I couldn't be happier with them.   I love rocking nude heels all year round, but especially when I still have my summer tan goin, I feel like the color pops even more! :) The metallic heel is what really takes these shoes to the next level - they're neutral and casual, but still add a ton of glam.  #LOVE


Get The Look:

0 comments: