From Mexico, With Love

5:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Let's just say my first official trip to Mexico was one that I will never forget... for MANY reasons.  I have so many fun snapshots & videos from trip - I thought I'd put them all together in one blog (as opposed to flooding your instagram feed).  

SO... the purpose for the trip in the first place was to celebrate my Dad's wedding, which would take place on Saturday.  A group of about 30 of us flew in a few days earlier to sight-see and take in a bit of the culture... and the trip begins:

Airport selfie - about to hop on the red-eye
I arrive and get taken to meet up w/ the group at Lake Chapala for some sightseeing
This town is completely enchanting
COLOR EVERYWHERE!!!!
& cute little shops
Did I mention FRESH donuts sold along the streets!?!?!  DELISH!
We head from there to a boat ride on Lake Chapala... I steered obvi!
Then back to our GORGEOUS hacienda style hotel in Guadalajara
Time to rest up for tomorrow's pre-wedding festivities!
Day 2:  Now, I've seen my share of incredible estates... but this one was unmatched.  My dad and his fiance [now wife] arranged for an incredible private brunch complete with MARIACHI BAND, dancing horses, and some DELICIOUS authentic Mexican food. 

#OOTD featuring some super colorful shorts I've been wanting to wear :)

Brunch with a view of the indoor horse ring


#I'mWithTheBand
Tried to pack our whole fam into a buggy

THIS FOOD THO!!!!! OMG heaven on earth!
So much color everywhere - couldn't resist snuggling up in this blanket for a pic.
Day 3:  The wedding.  Some of these aren't the best quality pics because they were taken on my iPhone 5 (yes I'm ghetto I know), but they represent some unforgettable memories so I wanted to share them regardless. :)
Daddy about to get hitched!
last minute tweaks :)
Another STUNNING property thanks to our hosts Maritere & Armando

Picturesque places everywhere!
sisters :)
LOVED this dress by Forever Unique

My dad made such a handsome groom!
How gorge is her veil?!? I'm obsessed!
Perfect Mexican Jewish wedding setup
Time to eat!
Kisses for the groom
First dance #adorable
Family pic!
I just love seeing him so happy :)
My hot date - 10 years goin strong! :) :)
Mazel Tov to my dad and his bride, Myriam. :)


















0 comments: