OOTD: Oldies but Goodies

10:03 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I've probably had this Tory Burch blouse for 3 years now.  Truth be told the print detail on it used to be bright white, but after a few years of washing it's blended with the blue a bit.   Hey, it's still in great condition... I'm not ready to retire it yet!

I had a ton of errands to run today, and wanted to be comfy - but still look "put togther" - you know what I mean?  So why not pair a silk blouse with my fav jean shorts?!   Done and Done!


I know some of you are thinking "she said she wanted to be comfy and she chose THOSE shoes?"  -Well yes.  I did [they're Vince Camuto btw].  I'm short, I like to appear taller than I actually am, so I'm willing sacrifice a bit of comfort for the extra few inches. Can I get an amen?!?  :)

These are actually surprisingly more comfortable than they look though. 


I have to take a moment to spotlight this fringe find.   Perfect for those of you heading to Cochella this weekend, this crossbody bag is probably the best thing I've ever found at Forever21.  I purchased it about 4 years ago and it's REAL SUEDE!!!!  How in the heck I managed to find REAL SUEDE at Forever21 is beyond me.  -But I spotted it, grabbed it immediately, and walked out the door $15 later. 

Now onto the arm candy.


I'm sure you've seen me wear this watch a hundred times before.  I pretty much have it on 24/7.  It's a limited edition Breitling Navitimer and was gifted to me by my sweet hunk of a husband a couple years ago.  It's my absolute fav.

The chunky chain link bracelet with the tassel can be found at Ellie's Sparkles, and the two tone HOPE bracelet is courtesy of Compassion Brands.

Last but not least - they're a Cali must have: SUNNIES!  These are my cat eye cuties from Bebe.


0 comments: