OOTD: Pink Please

10:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Happy Friday!  Hope you all have had a great week.  Mine was packed with running errands, furniture shopping, and meetings, meetings, MEETINGS.   

On the day pictured below I needed to look professional but still wanted to feel like myself, so why not break out my brand new hot pink harem pants?


Harem pants can be really great, or really badddd depending on the fit - and this pair from Naked Wardrobe is absolutely perfect.  The material is so light and airy which makes them extremely comfy.  

I paired them with some gray wedge Vince Camutos that have been a closet staple of mine for 2 years now.  I LOVE a great wedge. 



On a normal day I might pair these pants with a cute crop top - but obviously I wasn't about to walk into a business meeting lookin cray so I opted for one of my fav flowy tops I purchased a couple years ago from Private Gallery.  I tucked in the front and left the back out, giving it that hi/low look.  

Now let's talk the closeups.  I was SO EXCITED to finally get to try out my brand new liquid lipstick from Nova Beauty.  When I realized that I had the exact pink to match the pants, it was a MUST! [The color I'm wearing is called Rich Girl]


Here's a better shot of the lipcolor and my new fav layering necklace.  If you follow me on instagram then you have probably seen a snapshot of this spikey beauty.   It's from Shop Prima Donna, is only $18.99 and comes in black as well.   


Alrighty - time to get this weekend started!!!!! -And by that I mean I'll be packing, unpacking and settling into my new apt! :) 

0 comments: