OOTD: Leather & Neon

10:33 PM Unknown 1 Comments

I've been doing a lot of pinks and reds lately so I had to switch things up for this week's EXTRA appearance.

This neon yellowish/green color is one of my all time favs to wear - especially paired with a pink lip... but we'll get to that in a second...


So the top is a shirt I purchased a while back from Saks 5th Ave - it's one of their in house brands - and I love the oversized sleeve look that it has. 


This quilted faux leather skirt from Naked Wardrobe is def going to become a staple in my wardrobe simply because it's SO versatile!  I also like that the length is a bit longer... it's a great mix of sexy yet not over the top.  I paired it with my classic Chinese Laundry pumps - super comfy for such a high heel with just the right amount of platform.


Also, note the exposed zipper on the back of this skit.  #OBSESSED

I went pretty subtle on the jewels again... paired my classic Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster bracelet with my Breitling.


And for my neck jewels I went with my new Charlene K monogram necklace available for $29 now on STYLEMINED.COM.


(FYI it also comes in a "Mom" monogram - perfect for Mother's Day!)


Okay, let's talk makeup.  I never get tired of a barbie pink lip.... ever.  Pink Nouveau by MAC is my go-to color when I want to achieve this look.

I shaded my eyes using the original NAKED palette and topped it off with my fav lashes from Haute Collection - Style No.39. 


We had another gorgeous day of shooting this week - I'm LOVING this California Spring!  Not to mention, something about purses and jewelry just gets me excited!!! :) 


Sidenote... can we mention how amazing Maria's dress is?  That blue is GORGE!


Time for some crowd shots. This is honestly my fav part of the day: meeting and chatting with all of the fun people who come out to watch the show live!


And of course - in case you missed this week's #EXTRAhotdeals segment - here ya go!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE ITEMS FEATURED IN EXTRA HOT DEALS, VISIT WWW.STYLEMINED.COM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shae, I was at that taping with my family! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete