Bold Lips & Boyfriend Jeans

12:40 PM Unknown 0 Comments


So I'm pretty sure that boyfriend jeans are my new obsession. They've got a relaxed fit, they're super comfy, and look cute dressed up or down.  Today obviously I went for a dressier look... let's check out the details! :) *Scroll down to shop the post*


I'm a sucker for a flowy, lightweight shirt like this - ESPECIALLY when the summer months hit.  This top by BEBE is great because it is nice and lose fitting, but yet it still shows some shape.  No one likes to feel like they're wearing a moo-moo right?  Also - I love the gold detailing on it which you'll see up close below. 


The jeans are by Ditto and I've worn them non stop since the day I got 'em.  LOVE the fit, the length - everything!


I usually opt for a nice cross body/over the shoulder bag when I've got a busy day - I can't be bothered carrying something in my hands, like a clutch... this nude Badgley Mischka is perfecto! 


It's always fun to wear a bold lip just for the heck of it! I mixed a couple colors to get this look - Mac's Amplified along with Wet N' Wild's Purty Persimmon.  


And you know me, I love throwing some spikes in whenever I can - this necklace is from Shop Prima Donna


Lastly, these shoes.  OHHHH these shoes.  Truth be told they're a size too big, but I love them so much I overlook it.  Ahhhh the things we do for style! :) My gorgeous friend Sazan actually gifted them to me - HOW SWEET RIGHT?!?! I can't wait to wear them once I have a nice summer tan goin! 

SHOP THE POST:

0 comments: