OOTD: Stripes & Secret Shorts

9:34 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello and happy #EXTRAhotdeals day! :) I about flipped out when I finalized this week's sale! Any time I can offer you guys real DIAMONDS at a crazy discount I get excited.  -Add the eyebrow kit on top of that and you've got sheer perfection! Enjoy! ***AND REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE 1 WEEK TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE EXTRA HOT DEALS!***

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
To shop these amaaaaazing deals, visit WWW.STYLEMINED.COM

Now let's talk clothes. 

For this week I chose a fun black & white combo from Forever21. It was kinda chilly outside so I wanted to have my arms covered, and this was a perfect option. 


I know what you're thinking..... The skirt is super short... BUT it's not a skirt! MWAHAHAHAAAA! It's actually a skirt/shorts combo. Underneath the outter dress layer is (attached) shorts. GENIUS! So no worrying about the wind blowing, or bending over, or anything! I'm totally covered. 


There are so many different ways to wear a piece like this, I chose to pair it with a blouse, but it'd be super cute just on it's own, or even with a t-shirt underneath. 


Since I am "on camera," I always like to add a pop of color. It translates better on television and doesn't look as bland.  So today I grabbed this super fun neon orchid and turquoise statement necklace from Charming Charlie.


I  matched my lipstick as best I could using MAC's Up the Amp lipstick layered with Pink Nouveau.  And lastly, and topped it off with Haute Collection lashes in style no.37.

I was actually feeling a bit under the weather this week, so in an effort to save what little voice I had, I wasn't able to chat much with the crowd. :(  Yeah, it was kinda sad especially since that's usually the highlight of shooting days!

I do wanna thank everyone who DID come out though - we had a GREAT crowd there.  Shout out to the gorgeous girlies of CBU New Song Choir who hung around for a while!  

Here are a few behind the scenes shots...
Jesse putting the finishing touches on my hair - he's the best!





Happy shopping friends!

0 comments: