OOTD: Memorial Day Mix Up

11:01 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Yes I know Memorial Day is around the corner and you're supposed to break out all those white pieces you've been saving all year... But if you're like me, you're rarely brave enough to wear white - especially to any sort of cook out type gathering - because you will for SURE spill some sort of ketchup or mustard on you within the first 5 minutes.

SO that being said, I have found the perfect Memorial Day dress... That's not white. LOL 


It's 100% cotton so it's super comfy and light... And who doesn't love a distracting stripe!?!? -I mean it's practically perfect! This dress is def good for those of us who are a lil curvy, but even for those of you who aren't, this dress adds the illusion of curves so don't be afraid to try something like this! I purchased it a while back at Urban Outfitters, it's not available anymore, but you can shop similar by scrolling down to the end of this post. :) 


These BCBG Aviators were too cute to not pair with this... And instead of going with a traditional red lip (which would reallllly complete the red, white & blue theme), I chose neon orange... because... why not!?!? :)  I'm wearing Wet N Wild's Purty Persimmon. 


Simple gray faux leather studded purse to top it off...


And simple jewels - because I hate wearing clunky jewelry on a hot day.  


Have an amazing, SAFE Memorial Day weekend friends!


Shop The Post:

0 comments: