OOTD: Summery Sequins

9:27 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Summer may not officially be here yet, but in LA it's definitely feeling summery! -Perfect time to offer you guys some of my Summer Essentials at a crazy discount right? I'm pretty much obsessed with everything I'm featuring in this week's #ExtraHotDeals - be sure to check it out in case ya missed it on Tuesday!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

So, as I mentioned, it's freaking HOTTTT here. On the day we shot this week's #ExtraHotDeals it was almost 100 degrees outside. This extreme heat causes me to re-evaluate everything I think I want to wear on air.... Can you say SWEAT STAINS?!? Umm yeah so I have to be extremely cautious that what I wear won't show the fact that I'm literally melting in the heat. This dress by MM Couture is PERFECT for that! 



The top coral section has a sheer over layer which hides whatever may be going on underneath. LOL I'm gettin' real with ya today! #SweatConcealed


I always like to pair it with nude pumps just because I feel like the dress makes such a statement on it's own, I don't want my shoes to take away from it.


I chose a gold and turquoise mint green spikey necklace to add just a little edge to the otherwise super feminine look.  


I had some fun with my hair this week thanks to this gorgeous headband by Jolie.  It's one of our Stylemined #ExtraHotDeals this week - they start at just $12 so HURRRY UP and pick one up before the sell out! :)

And now for the makeup... I went with peachy tones to accent the dress and of course, lashes lashes lashessssss from Haute Collection


-SHOP THE POST-












0 comments: