OOTD: Positively Tribal

11:03 AM Unknown 1 Comments

Are you guys getting tired of tribal prints yet? I'm not!  -And today I found yet another way to style my fav tribal inspired pants.


I paired them with some of my favorite wedges ever created.   They're by BCBGeneration [called the crespo wedge] and I love the so much that I purchased them in two colors.  They're hands down the most comfortable wedges I've ever worn.   Now, I purchased them 2-3 years ago so they may be difficult to find, as most of the department stores seem to be out of stock or no longer list them.... But I will say BCBGeneration has a few other options that could work just as well.  CLICK HERE to check them out.

The pants and purse were actually both gifted to me, but they're from H&M


Now for my closeups.  It's amazing how a dramatic lip can instantly make you face appear super put together and made up.  I've got EXTREEEEMELY minimal makeup on here - no eyeshadow at all, just brows, mascara and bronzer - but pop that color on the lips and my whole look changed!  The best part is that this lipstick will cost you all of $1.49!  #AMAZING & #YOUREWELCOME :)
 

My tank top is by a company called Compassion Brands.  Not only does it have a dog on it - which pretty much sold me instantly - but it's got a great message as well.  You can check out more of their charity based brands by visiting their website.

Onto the jewels.  Today I paired my Joel David floating key necklace with a jewel encrusted, single spike statement piece from Urban Outfitters. 

For my arm candy, I stuck with "the usual" - my Alex and Ani favs along with two of my go-to Ellie's Sparkles bangles.




1 comment:

  1. So adorbs! Love the look of natural make up with a bold lip!! and BCBGeneration makes the most comfortable shoes ever!!

    ReplyDelete