Geometric Takeover

9:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Summer must haves - that's what we've got for this week's #EXTRAhotdeals!  In case ya missed it, check out the segment below... you still have time to shop these sales

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

*Remember - you have until MONDAY NIGHT to take advantage of these offers on STYLEMINED.COM.

Let's talk wardrobe. 

So this was one of those weeks I could not settle on what to wear. I pulled out one of "those dresses" - you know, the ones you wear that make you feel good no matter what?! Yep. That's this guy. 

The stripey geometric pattern works to hide everythinggggg, giving the illusion of perfect curves. Gotta love it! I got it from a boutique in Florida called Meow & Barks, it's not available online anymore but you can shop similar items at the end of this post. :)


I paired it with classic black pumps, and my fav Izzy & Ali tote from last week's Stylemined sale


For accessories I went with the gorgeous Kendra Phillip cuff (available NOW on Stylemined.com)...


 and topped it off with my favorite sunnies by Wildfox. 



Now we have to talk hair, because this week I tried something a little new - a mini topknot. It's kinda my new favorite thing! Of course, one of my friends on set just HADDD to make the comparison to Sasha - so I couldn't resist putting together this "Who wore it best?"


I have to admit, I think she does. :)

SHOP THE POST:

0 comments: