Suspender Revival

4:49 PM Unknown 0 Comments

So it's been about 13 years since the last time I wore suspenders.  I was punk rock, wore plaid skirts, Dr.Martens, and... yes.... suspenders.  When I saw these adorable high waisted shorts they instantly took me back to my spikier days and I had to have them! [Scroll down to shop the post - these shorts are on sale for $34.49!!!!]  


Of course I'm far from punk rock these days, so I styled them muchhhhhh differently than I would have back in the day.  A simple crop top tank and cardigan were an easy choice.  Easy and comfortable! 


The gray oversized floppy hat is always a great option for those windy days when you know your hair doesn't have a chance it'll stay in place.  Also a great way to cover up unwashed hair. SHHHHH don't tell! :)


Now I had to have a little ode to my punk rock days somewhere in there - and these shoes were a given.  They're actually much more comfortable than they look! 


SHOP THE POST:


0 comments: