Red Hot for #ExtraHotDeals

12:41 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I am so excited to share with ya this week's #EXTRAhotdeals.  In case you missed the segment on TV, check it out below.  -And don't forget - you have until MONDAY NIGHT to take advantage of these specials on www.STYLEMINED.com.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Alrighty, let's talk #WhatIWore. This is one of those dresses that has literally been in my closet forever.  I purchased it at Bebe a while back and it's a great classic red/orange dress.   


I love the zipper pocket detailing on the sides... adds a lil bit of flare to an otherwise simple dress. 


Because the dress is so bold itself, I went with bronzey colors with my makeup... nothing that would compete with the dress.   I also paired it with my floating key necklace by Joel David Designs. 

SHOP THE POST:

0 comments: