Hello Yellow!

8:40 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Bangles, bags and more!  -I'm LOVINGGGG this week's #EXTRAhotdealsI mean - where else are  you going to fine a $150 Ivanka Trump handbag like this....


for $60?!?! #TODIEFOR!  Seriously, you are going to wanna snag these deals ASAP because these bags will go fasssssssst! :)

CLICK HERE to shop this week's EXTRAhotdeals!



Now let's talk this cute lil yellow number.  I call this my cupcake dress. :)  I got it from Private Gallery, which is one of my go-to online boutiques.  I love wearing yellow - it just makes me feel bright and cheery.


I'll give you a closer look at these bangles in a sec, but how fun is this laser cut handbag by Emperia?  I snagged this from one of our #EXTRAhotdeal segments a couple weeks ago.   GREAT summer bag.  

I was so excited to test out these strappy sandals - how fun are they?!? These were a great find on Shop Prima Donna - and they're only $28.99!  


So these bangles I now officially own in every color.  I love how they look on their own, or stacked.  I  chose a pretty minimal stack for today's look but I'm excited to mix these up a bit more! 


They're available in 5 different colors and they're 72% off right now ($32) on STYLEMINED.COM! :)



This adorbs turquoise, coral and yellow necklace from Private Gallery could not have been a more perfect fit for today.  Of course I'm always rockin' my Amanda Marmer peace sign as well.  


Get the Look:

0 comments: