Pastel Perfection

10:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Another week, another amazing set of sales featured on #EXTRAhotdeals! I definitely snagged some of these goodies for myself. :)

In case ya missed it, you can watch it back BY CLICKING HERE


Now let's talk what I wore! This lil pastel number is actually a skirt/shirt combo, and I got it from Meow & Barks Boutique in Florida. 


It can be worn as shown below OR as a crop top/skirt. I didn't want to show that much skin on air so I basically hiked the skirt up. :)  I opted for my fav nude pumps, purchased a while back from a random lil boutique in the Fashion District of LA.  


I paired it with some Kendra Phillips bangles (featured a couple weeks ago on #EXTRAhotdeals) and the white Parker Daniels statement cuff - which is available now on Stylemined.com. 


Now I'm trying to remember where in the heck I bought this necklace... I think I got it at Windsor maybe...?  I wanted to add some color without taking away from the outfit and I thought this blended so well!  My hubby told me I looked like an Easter egg... ha.  Oh well! :) I loved it! 


Get the Look:

0 comments: