Lavender & Layers

5:06 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Today was packed full of errands, errands, errands, and an audition.  I needed something cute and casual to wear as I trekked all ova' Los Angeles. 


This tank/jeans combo has been in my closet for ages... and THIS is why I have such a hard time getting rid of stuff - because I can always find ways to repurpose outfits! :) How cute are these lavender aztec skinnies?!?!  


Since my outfit was pretty neutral, I figured I'd have myself a little arm party.  I call this my #STYLEMINEDstack!  Literally ALL of these bracelets have been {or soon will be} featured on my #EXTRAhotdeals segment on Extra.  The clutch is also another gem I snagged from one of our past sales!


I'm all about layering dainty necklaces lately.  I've built up quite a collection so it's difficult choosing which pieces to wear, but today I went with:

Amanda Marmer peace sign [From AMarmer.com]
Belcho USA bar necklace [NOW AVAILABLE on STYLEMINED]
Druzy Stone Locket [From Private Gallery]


Now before we get to the shoes, we have to give a shoutout to my neighbor's dog that literally photo bombed my shoot today.  At least he posed well! :) 


These ADOOOOORABLE sandals are my new fav summer must have.  I was torn between purchasing these in white or black... and I'm SO GLAD I went with white.  They're from Shop Primma Donna and they're only $32.99!

And lastly - my summer sunnies are by Karen Walker. 


Get the Look:



0 comments: