Everyday Glam | Get Ready With Me

8:37 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Hey friends!  So while I was in Arizona recently, I had the idea to film a quick little GRWM video.  I was in a rush so wasn’t able to talk ya through it, but I hope you’ll enjoy seeing my go-to glam.  I do this look most of the time when I’m getting ready for a TV appearance – today I was heading off to host a show.  I love the little bit of sparkle on the lids paired with the nude lip.  If you walk away with ONE THING from this tutorial… go with the Anastasia of Beverly Hills gloss – it’s one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE products! 


PRODUCTS USED:

MAC PAINT POT | PAINTERLY

TOM FORD BRONZER

COLOURPOP SHADOW

WET N WILD SHADOW

MAC WIPES

COLOURPOP GLO UP

COLOURPOP NILLIONAIRE

SMASHBOX PRIMER

LOREAL MASCARA

DUO LASH GLUE

ARDELL LASHES

FRANKIE ROSE FOUNDATION

NARS CONCEALER

JOLII COSMETICS HIGHLIGHT

GIRLACTIK LINER

ANASTASIA OF BEVERLY HILLS LIPGLOSS

ANASTASIA OF BEVERLY HILLS BROW POWDER

2 comments:

  1. Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days.Keep update and share your ideas.Get the professional makeup lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get hair transplant surgery from ASG hair transplant at reasonable cost. Our clinic is offering genuine Hair Transplant Cost in Punjab with sophisticated technology.

    ReplyDelete