NEW MUSIC... SAY WHAAAA?!?!?!

10:49 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello fam!  It's been a while... I know, I know.  One of these days I will have to shoot a video catching you all up on the craziness that has been the past 6 months.   It's been insane.  Insanely difficult, insanely exciting, insanely busy, insanely stressful, and insanely productive. Yes, all of the above. 

But TODAY,  I am so excited to share a little vlog with you. Earlier this week I was in Nashville writing and recording for a NEW MUSIC PROJECT that'll I'll be releasing later this year.  I thought it would be fun to give you a behind-the-scenes look at what happens when you spend 4 days writing and recording in the studio. 

(If you're sitting there thinking "WHAT?! Shae does music?" Then CLICK HERE for a little update.)

 In the meantime - hope you like this vlog - be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel & leave me a little comment to let me know you were there! :) 

0 comments: