Orange is the New Black

7:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Orange is TOTALLY the new black, you probably don't need me to tell ya that. It also happens to be one of my favorite colors of the season! 


What better way to play up a nice tan than with a bright lil number like this!?  This dress is by one of my favorite Australian companies - Lumier


One of the best parts about wearing a solid color dress like this is having the freedom to accent it with another pop of color. 


This necklace/bag combo were a must - especially considering I fell in LOVEEEE with them the second I saw 'em. HOW STUNNING is this stone necklace from Forever Unique? Gahhhh I want to wear it every day of my life. 

I layered it with a gold dipped eternity pendant by Ella Poe and a gorge chunky gold cuff by Daniel Espinosa. 


The stunning faux leather bag by Vieta is also the perfect addition to any summer wardrobe.  The mesh detailing keep it light and fun... And of course anything that I can wear cross body AND carry as a satchel, I'm obsessed with. Two for one y'all!!!! (Wow that's the first time I've said "y'all" since moving to LA!)

It's available UNTIL MONDAY on Stylemined.com for just $29!!!  You can thank me later. :) 


These chunky heels are a fav of mine from ShoeDazzle, gifted to me by my girl Sazan. Don't ya love it when you share the same size shoes as your bestie?!? 


Of course no summer outfit is complete without a great pair of sunnies. How cute are these tortoise frames from Quay? To pick up a pair of these gorge sunglasses for just $18, CLICK HERE


GET THE LOOK:




0 comments: