Your Daily Obsession: TOP 3 Lip Colors of the Season

7:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for another installment of Your Daily Obsession!  Today it's all about luscious lips, as I reveal the top 3 colors I currently can not live without!


Are you as OBSESSED as I am with these gorgeous colors?  Well you can purchase the items mentioned by clicking the links below!  I've also included some of my other favs.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

As seen on Your Daily Obsession:

Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel [*ONLY $5.94*]
Mac Razzle Dazzler Lipstick
Bite Beauty Lipgloss in Cocoa

---------------------------------------------------------------


Shae's other pics: 

For a *MATTE* pop of pink, try Tarte's Lip Surgence in Lucky:

 
 
I also love their color called Lively from this same collection.
It's the perfect raspberry type color.
 
Another one of my FAVORITE peachy lipglosses comes
from MAC and it's called Orange Tempura. 
 

0 comments: