OOTD: Glam Camo

1:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments

So I decided this week I won't make ya scroll alllllll the way to the bottom of the post to catch up on #EXTRAhotdeals.  :)  In case ya missed this week's segment, you can check it out below.  

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

So let's talk outfit details. 

As you guys know... I'm a city girl through and through, so this dress is as close to camo as I get.   I guess calling this pattern camo is a bit of a stretch anyway, but hey let's go with it! :)  


I'm actually OBSESSED with this dress.  It's by Charlie Jade, and I love the black detailing on the side, the touch of neon in the pattern, and the fit.  It's absolutely perfect. 

For my feet I chose my classic black patent pumps by Chinese Laundry. 

I paired it with my fav neon statement necklace from Shop Prima Donna and a silver Zoe Blanc ID bracelet offered this week as an EXTRAhotdeal



And now for some fun behind the scenes pics!  If you ever happen to be out in the Los Angeles area, make sure you stop by Universal City Walk to catch #EXTRAhotdeals live!











0 comments: