The Idol Top 4 Take the Stage AGAIN!

7:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

So we had one more week to enjoy American Idol's top 4 contestants....and WHAT A NIGHT it was!

I definitely disagreed with the judges a bunch last night - especially when it came to Kree.  Check out my Morning Dish for the recap!


...I didn't get to chat much about Candice & Angie... and I wanna take a second to point out the amazingness that is miss Angie Miller.  Last night she delivered 2 strong performances - first she took on Rihanna's Diamonds... and then she performed an old classic Someone To Watch Over Me - a song I haven't heard on the Idol stage since Katharine Mcphee sang it!

Now Kat is hands down one of my all time FAVORITE Idol contestants ever... and I remember thinking how incredible it was when she sang the song.  So this morning I went back and re-watched her take on it.... honestly, it didn't even compare to Angie's.   Watch them back to back and let me know what you think.  It just speaks to how far American Idol has come... the talent this year is so far above and beyond what it has been in the past.

0 comments: