OOTD: My Extra Debut

5:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Truth be told - I'm totally obsessed with rompers... so I thought I'd break out one of my favs for my EXTRA debut!

Hot pink + neon accessories = SPRING HAS SPRUNG!


Here's a lil closeup on my neck jewels.  I layered two oldies but goodies:  a neon statement necklace from Windsor and a crystal cluster necklace that was gifted to me.


Yes, I realize I am making a crazy face in that pic - I was excited to show off this GORRRRGE Izzy & Ali purse *now available* for $29 at StyleMined.com


Now for the arm candy.  This is actually a pretty subtle look for me - usually I stack about 10 different bangles - but I wanted to show off my latest finds:  The sterling silver plated cuffs by Cate & Chloe.  I mixed 'em with a few other bracelets from Forever21/Private Gallery.





I had such an incredible first day on set and I'm looking forward to many more!

*For more #EXTRAhotdeals & to watch yesterday's segment, CLICK HERE*



0 comments: