OOTD: Skirt & Sky High Heels

6:01 PM Unknown 1 Comments

[Scroll down to watch this week's #EXTRAhotdeals]

 

Okay I admit:  I can't get enough of these geometric bodycon skirts and dresses!  When I saw this skirt at Foreign Exchange I snagged it right away - knowing it was a bit loud, but also that I could tone it down with a simple flowy top. 


This shirt, which is from Foreign Exchange as well, is a bit deceiving because it's actually a bodysuit - meaning it's cut like a leotard basically.  SUCH a genius idea because it eliminates all that bulky bunching you can get with tucking in a shirt like this. 



Now my sky high heels, which I have yet to master walking in, are from a boutique in LA's Fashion District.  I honestly can't remember the name of it, but I will say that these $30 heels have held up well and are surprisingly comfortable.

 

Aaaaaaaaaaand now for my makeup of the day! I did my typical eye shading and face contouring (tutorial coming soon), and instead of pairing it with a nude lip as usual I went for a berry pout.  This lipstick is by Mac and it's called Flat Out Fabulous.  It's PERFECT for spring! -Such a vibrant color, it reminds me of flowers and sunshine and things that make me happy! LOL





 I also knew that it'd go perfectly with the Melie Bianco purses I'd be featuring in today's #EXTRAhotdeals.




In case you missed it the latest edition of #EXTRAhotdeals - you can watch it back right here!  -And of course, the BEST PART is that you can still take advantage of these ridiculously amazing deals by visiting StyleMined.com.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

1 comment:

  1. Nicht nur für Neukunden gibt es immer wieder interessante Angebote. sky rueckholangebote, die ihren Vertrag kündigen, eine ganze Reihe von Angeboten.

    ReplyDelete