All Black Err Thang!

12:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I know, I KNOW - it's SUMMER... BUTTTTTT it was a chilly night in LA, so I was inspired to pile black on black on black on black.  Uually I'd mix in a color layer somewhere, but I was feelin' the monochromatic thing. :)

It all started with a basic black hi/low silk sundress from CottonOn.  


I paired that with my fav boyfriend blazer and druzy stone locket necklace - both from Private Gallery! and completed the look with my fav Steve Madden booties. 


I went for a fairly minimal look with the accessories as well.  This simple black crossbody from H&M was a must... but can we talk about how stunning the bracelet with attached ring cuff is?!?! It's by Daniel Espinosa and UGH I love it!  I mixed that in with a silver & black onyx Scott Kay ring my hubby gave me a while back. 


When it came to my makeup of the night, I kept things simple, just added a pop of color on my lips! 

Get the Look:




0 comments: