Fun w/ Floral

10:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Ahhhh I was so excited for this week's Extra Hot Deals day! I am offering some unbelievable items - and the skincare is especially amazing!  Seriously it's so difficult to find good, AFFORDABLE products to help fight aging and this week's items are up to 89% OFF!  Yeah, that's insane.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Shop the sale now at STYLEMINED.COM

>>remember - you have 1 WEEK to take advantage of these unbelievable deals!<<


Now for this week's on camera look.  We'll start with this dress that I am OBSESSING over.  I know I "obsess" a lot but honestly this is my favorite on camera look to date. 




The dress is by an Australian company called Wilde Willow, and literally the second I saw a picture of this dress online I knew I had to have it.... like immediately.   When it came in the mail I was so happy to realize that it fits as perfectly as it looks! #SCORE



So of course I had to pair my favorite dress with my favorite necklace: the Pegasus by Stella and Dot.  




Not only did I rock my fav dress and jewelry this week - I had my FAVORITE Los Angeles makeup artist accompany me on set!   




People are always surprised to learn that usually I take care of my own hair and makeup, but this week I felt EXTRA special (get it?) and pampered to have Lyndsay Zavitz glammin' me up!




Get the Look:

0 comments: