Bandaged in Blue

3:51 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Helloooooo and happy #EXTRAhotdeals day! :) This week I am offering some GREAT items - from workout essentials to hair care - I've got it all. 

CLICK HERE to watch this week's segment. 


To shop these amazing deals and more, visit www.STYLEMINED.com, and remember - you have exactly ONE WEEK to take advantage of these sales! :) 

Now onto wardrobe. Summer in Los Angeles has officially arrived and so has the heat! When choosing my wardrobe this week I had two things in mind: staying cool and not showing sweat!  Thankfully this gorgeous dress by Forever Unique did both of those things! :)


The best part about a bandage dress is that it really holds everything IN... You don't even need to wear Spanx underneath! :)  I especially love the ruffle detailing on the sides [seen below], it adds the illusion of a peplum without the bulk.  Perfection!  


If ya follow me on Instagram then you probably have noticed my recent obsession with beachy waves.   I wasn't sure how this look would translate on camera but I'm actually really happy with it!  It's a fun, relaxed look that's great for summer. 



Get the Look:


0 comments: