Andi Dorfman THE BACHELORETTE?

10:49 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Please let this be true. Please let this be true.

NUMEROUS, and I mean NUMEROUS sources are saying that Andi Dorfman is going to be the next Bachelorette!  We won't know 100% for sure until ABC officially announces it, but this is looking VERY promising!

I am super excited about this.... and not just because she follows me on Twitter. :)

Andi has been my fav from episode one.  Yes, she's gorrrrrgeous, that doesn't hurt,  but she also seems so authentic and real.  -Not to mention the fact that she left the show in what can only be called one of the most epic breakups in Bachelor history.


I find it extremely hilarious and mildly disturbing that Juan Pablo was so completely ignorant when it came to the reality of the situation.

Is he really that CLUELESS?!?!

THANK YOU Andi for saying what I have been shouting at my TV screen all season.  Juan Pablo loves Juan Pablo.

Back to the good news - we can look forward to seeing much more of Andi.

So, will she make for an entertaining Bachelorette?  Tweet me @ShaeWilbur and let me know what you think!
 

0 comments: