X FACTOR [USA] CANCELLED

5:47 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Wowwwww.  FOX just announced that the US version of The X Factor has been CANCELLED.  This isn't completely surprising news, given the decline in viewers the show had over it's 3 season run... but I'm honestly sad to see it go.  Most of all, I'll miss having Simon Cowell on American television.

 X-Factor-on-Fox

“I’ve had a fantastic time over the last 12 years, both on The X Factor and American Idol,” Simon  said. “And apart from being lucky enough to find some amazing talent on the shows, I have always had an incredible welcome from the American public (most of the time!). Last year, for a number of reasons, I had to make a decision to return to the UK version of The X Factor in 2014. So for now, I’m back to the UK and I want to thank Fox for being an incredible partner and I also want to thank everybody who has supported my shows. America, I’ll see you soon!”

So Simon will still be a part of The X Factor UK which, truth be told, I like even more than the US version.

What were your thoughts on The X Factor USA?  Did you like it as much as Idol or The Voice?  Tweet me your thoughts at @SharonWilbur
 

0 comments: